Salary of £60000 – £70000.00 per annum at Fruition IT OTHER position in Leeds
Posted at 2021-09-14
Digital Delivery Lead
Leeds – Occasional travel to client sites
You have a fantastic opportunity to join an established, market leading, digital consultancy as a Digital Delivery Lead, working on a variety of digital transformation projects for a wide and high-profile portfolio of new and existing clients.
What will I be doing?
The Digital Delivery Lead will take ownership for overseeing the full software development and delivery lifecycle, working alongside experienced delivery experts.
You will join this fast-paced and growing consultancy – having exposure to high profile, major, complex programmes for leading organisations.
- Working in a scaled agile framework (SAFe)
- Work within a DevSecOps / CI/CD Environment
- Using user centred design and development techniques
- Business Change and Transformation projects
- Leading delivery and development teams through various projects
- Previous experience in an Agile Delivery Lead / Manager role
- Strong experience and knowledge of a wide variety of Agile / Lean/ Scrum tools and frameworks, including SAFe.
- DevSecOps Environment/ CI/CD
- Strong servant leadership skills working collaboratively to address any challenges or blockers
- GDS, Government Digital Experience would be beneficial
- Ability to lead, coach, and mentor software development teams across the full delivery lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to influence key stakeholders up to a senior level
- Any formal Agile / Scrum Master training or qualifications would be advantageous
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced, digital environment
- Passionate for the environment and digital, forward-thinking projects
You will have the exposure to work on a multitude of digital projects within a very high-profile sector in a growing, market leading organisation. There is an excellent salary package on offer from £60-70k depending on experience as well as an attractive benefits package.
The successful candidate will be working for a company that invests heavily in training, support, and development, with opportunities to progress your skills as an Agile Delivery Manager and beyond.
To apply, please send your CV to find out more.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/94565568
Location Street Address5 Forge Lane
Location PincodeME17 1TQ
Related Jobs (119)
Delivery Manager in Leeds on September 21, 2021
Delivery Manager in Birmingham on September 21, 2021
Freelance Lead UI Visual Designer in London, South East on September 21, 2021
Technical Delivery Lead (Build, Integration & Release) in Portsmouth on September 21, 2021
Service Delivery Manager for west London client in West London on September 21, 2021
Business Change Delivery Manager – 12 Month FTC in Basingstoke on September 21, 2021
IT Service Delivery Technician in Dundee on September 21, 2021
Service Delivery Engineer in Sittingbourne on September 21, 2021
Service Delivery Manager in Birmingham on September 21, 2021
Technical Delivery Manager in Surrey, South East on September 21, 2021